Saturday, August 17, 2013

What Is There To Say?

Well, actually there's a lot to say...I have a lot to say...but right now I'm not sure what direction to go in. I turned 20 yesterday and I'm only a couple days away from the first day of my second year at UNC Charlotte. 

At this point in my life I have a huge amount of ideas for future businesses, forms of art work and much more...slowly but surely I'm figuring out ways to make things happen. I'm just trying to find my way through life and HOPEFULLY art classes will open my mind to new things and my self to new people. I'm down to learn and I'll actually be very upset if I don't. 

The goal is to stay positive and learn. There's not much else to my mindset this year.

Much love to whoever reads this blog from now until the end of the semester!

*Oh and lately I've been inspired by the mint green color you see in the header, and Steve Jobs...I'm weird...but I'll try to keep you updated with the little things that inspire me at the end of each blog post*


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment