Thursday, September 26, 2013

PRESENTATION WEEK

The week started off pretty bad for me personally. I was very down on myself and my body was reacting bad to the self displeasure and I felt sick for about 5 days straight. That's why I was so stand offish towards the beginning of the week. Most of the time I don't feel like it matters whether I'm in any of my classes or not. I gotta stop doing this to myself so often. It makes weeks of my life a complete waste. I wish there was a switch that I could just flip off and I'd feel better but it doesn't work that way. I don't wanna get into this anymore tho.

With that being said, I'm very happy to say that I feel like my week ended well. I put on a brave face and shield everyone from how I'm feeling now...but today I was actually happy.

I think I nailed my project and presentation. I really feel good about it....not in a cocky way....I just feel good about it and I think that's a good thing. I have not ever talked about the meaning behind the ADMIRE Girl to anyone in public so it was a big step to actually "show off" something I'm passionate about. On a regular basis...I'd rather not talk abut particular's as far as things I do. But when "forced" to in class and when classmates are "forced" to give feedback...I can at least pretend that others care.

What could I have improved on? First of all, I was mad that my piece wasn't PERFECTLY hung. I could've done it better had I been able to get to class about an hour early instead of 30 minutes early. Thankfully when I did arrive, a girl showed up shortly after and was kind enough to help me hang it up. I really appreciate that.

Also, I wish my "Process" section in my presentation wasn't messed up. One of the pictures on the slide should've been swapped with the one that was above it....bothers me.

..

As a whole, I think the class did alot better with "Time" than "Traces". Everyone's work was pretty solid. I had favorites of course, but I can't point out any particular ones that I actually DISLIKED....and that's good.

I just hope people cared about what I said. It means alot that they listened tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment