Saturday, October 5, 2013

HAD TO SHARE


I get emails from people all the time telling me how much they like my work. I've even had others do college art/research projects about me.

Really bizarre...but extremely awesome. The internet is magical, I swear.

HOWEVER...this is a bit different from the typical email.

Someone is evidently extremely enamored by me. I have no idea who this person is but they idolize me! ME. I'm not even THAT good! I just create some random stuff and people seem to really attach to my style...especially this person!

Read what they had to say in the blog post they made about me....

http://mariodesigns.zohosites.com

This is nothing but awesome....I love that I can impact someone's life with my work. In my mind I'm so far away from being what I want, so it's MIND BLOWING that people LOVE what I create.

I'm not one to pump myself up or brag at all...but if I have this kind of support now, imagine what I can do when I'm actually a good artist rather than a kid with ideas!!!

...a terribly written blog post but....I'm too freaked out/happy about this to even care about my awful grammar!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment